Thursday, November 20, 2008

I miss Katie

I miss her intelligence
I miss her wild wonderful stories
About death and love and sex
And some part time glory

I miss her rants and raves
I miss her cutting through the crap
She didn't easily fall in line with a
Bunch of namby pamby wussy pap

Katie could dish it out
But man she had some stalkers
She didn't care she never was a
Fan of any empty brained talker

People would just freak out
When she'd tell'm to eat shit and die
She was all kinds of crazy heat with a beat
I like chicks who can make you laugh and cry

With their direct approach to the truth
I like hard corps rollin and bold
I'll always take the fire for effect kind
Over the tepid critics and their shoulders cold




Neils
6:18 pm
11/19/2008
*
transcribed this time
5:28 pm
11/20/2008


N....again

No comments: