Friday, October 28, 2005

Blonde Justice

Once upon a time

I heard blonde justice call my name
And I did answer without any fear
She had seen enough of worry
She had seen enough sadness and tears

And just for this moment perhaps
I thought she should know one smile
That did not ask her to face any troubles
Or yet another set of miles and trials

For somewhere out here is a gift of life
Somewhere out here is a season
That brings to us a quiet evenings light
That is not wrought by rhyme or reason

But exists simply on its own
Like the fall air that cools the skin
And speaks to us like one does
When standing next to a friend

Once upon a time
I heard blonde justice call my name
And being a brave soul poet fool
Or romantic took a step toward her flame



Neils
11:14 pm
10/28/2005
*
transcribed this time
11:26 pm
10/28/2005

No comments: